Electro-Voice Dx46 (Sound System Processor)
- £32 / day
- £96 / week
Looking for sound system processing/audio crossover equipment? Try the Dx46 from Electro-Voice. Built in a rack-mounted form, this sound system processor is a brilliant way of achieving 3 different frequency band outputs to your amplifiers and gaining true control of your live sound.
The Electro-Voice Dx46 is packed full of useful features, including FIR-Drive loudspeaker optimisation and analogue & AES/EBU inputs. For a more comprehensive list of features from the Dx46, click the ‘features’ tab above.
When hiring the Electro-Voice Dx46 from Stage Connections, we recommend downloading the IRIS-Net for complete control, monitoring and supervision of your live sound.
- Compatible with IRIS-Net software
- Speaker optimization with FIR-Drive technology
- Analogue & AES/EBU inputs
- Switchable -6dB pre-A/D converter pad
- 24-bit AD/DA conversion
- 48-bit filter algorithms
- Dynamic range of 115dB
- Compatible with USB and Ethernet
- EQ & delay sections
- Contact closure inputs: 5
- Analogue inputs: 2 XLR, 2 XLR THRU OUT
- Analogue outputs: 6 XLR
- Height: 44.25mm
- Width: 482.6mm
- Depth: 355.6mm
- Weight: 4.6kg