Behringer S16 Digital Multicore
- £64 / day
- £192 / week
The Behringer S16 Digital Multicore was born from a collaboration between Klark Teknik’s pioneering engineers and the world renowned Behringer’s product developers. Together, they have created a system that surpasses the needs and expectations of live performers and their audio engineers in every sense.
The Digital Multicore gives you two Behringer Digital Snake S16s, providing a total of 32 fully programmable remotely controllable high-end mic preamps ins and 16 analog, balanced XLR returns. S16s have SuperMAC technology as designed by Klark Teknik which gives them high-capacity digital interconnectivity with ultra-low latency operation, together with exquisitely easy deployment and usability.
The Multicore connects to front of house through one CAT5 cable – a dedicated router is not required.
Hire the Behringer S16 Digital Multicore and receive the following accessories, free of charge:
• 2 x 100m TourCat series Category 5E cable.
• 1 x 100m 16A cable extension.
• 2 x 100m Analogue XLR extensions.
• All-in-one shielded multicore sleeve.
• 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps delivering audiophile sound quality
• 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs.
• AES50 network ports that feature KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability, ensuring ultra-low jitter and latency.
• Best-quality components and extremely rugged construction guaranteeing durability.
• Connectivity available for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System, utilised for In-Ear applications (these are not included).
• Dual ADAT outputs to be used in splitter mode and for stand-alone digital multicore applications.
• Dual AES50 ports for cascading S16 units, with no merger or router needed.
• MIDI In/Out enabling bi-directional communication between front of house console and on-stage MIDI devices.
• Phones output that can be assigned to any of the inputs/outputs, allowing for on-stage monitoring.
• Precise LED metering and 7-segment displays allowing signal control on stage.
• Up to 100m of networking capability using the CAT-5e cable.
• USB connector allowing system updates through a PC.