ETC Source 4 Junior Profile
- £10 / week
Since 1992, the award-winning Source Four range has become the standard in the lighting world, with its growing range of lighting fixtures offering flexibility and unsurpassed performance to lighting professionals worldwide.
The compact Source Four Junior is the ideal lighting hire choice for smaller venues such as schools, theatres, churches and other such uses where budget and space are at a premium but awesome performance is still a must. It makes use of the same technology as its standard-sized counterparts, delivering unparalleled imaging and beam quality that easily surpasses most traditional 650W and 1000W ellipsoidal spotlights. The ETC Source 4 Junior gives you the option of various HPL lamp choices and interchangeable lenses.
- A variety of fixed lenses available.
- Can accept M-size gobos and drop-in iris to control the beam size and shape.
- Changeable lens assemblies.
- Faceted dichroic reflector which eliminates 90% of IR heat from the beam.
- Fashioned from sturdy die-cast aluminium.
- Highly-efficient HPL lamp.
- Lamp adjustment without the necessity for tools.
- Powerful 575w beam.
- Two-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly.