Electro-Voice DC-One (Sound System Processor)
- £24 / day
- £72 / week
The Electro-Voice DC-One is a quality sound system processor that helps you effectively gain control of your live sound by splitting the sub, middle and high frequencies going to your amplifier.
Not only does the processor help you alter EQ and crossover points, you can also adjust dynamics and delays, either via the front panel buttons or via the DC-One Editor software.
The Electro-Voice DC-One comes equipped with your loudspeakers in mind. In-built limiters help prevent any unexpected power surges accessing your speakers and the unit even comes preloaded with various speaker configurations.
Stage Connections also stock other audio crossover equipment from Electro-Voice
- Analogue or AES/EBU Inputs
- Switchable -6db pre-A/D converter pad
- 24-bit AD/DA conversion
- 32-bit floating point internal processing
- Dynamic range of 111 dB
- 6 predefined operation configurations
- Contact closure interface for remote preset recall
- Factory presets: 60 (20 of which are user presets
- edit/compare functionality
- Security settings that are customisable
- Analogue inputs: 2 XLR, 2 XLR THRU OUT
- Analogue outputs: 6 XLR
- Height: 44.25mm
- Width: 482.6mm
- Depth: 355.6mm
- Weight: 4.6kg