Sennheiser G3 4 Way Radio Mic System
- £128 / day
- £384 / week
For over 65 years, the Sennheiser name has been synonymous with clarity, unrivalled quality and bespoke solutions for every facet of recording, transmission and reproduction of sound. The G3 4-way Radio Mic System is a robust rack receiver that perfectly lives up to Sennheiser’s reputation.
Hire the Sennheiser G3 radio mic system and benefit from its enhanced design, up-to-the-minute features, dependable transmission reliability and inspirational flexibility. Using the sound check mode, you can check the audio and RF signal whenever you need to while setting up. The G3 has 20 frequency banks, each benefiting from 12 preset frequencies and in addition, a user-programmable bank that allows you to effortlessly run multiple channels of G3 wireless at the same time.
Hire the Sennheiser G3 4 Way Radio Mics today from Stage Connections and receive the following equipment to accompany the system:
• 4 x Sennheiser Receivers
• 4 x Sennheiser Microphones (with a choice of tie-clip or hand held)
• 1 x Sennheiser ASA1 G3/G2 Active 2×1-4 Antenna Splitter
• 2 x Sennheiser A1031-U Omni Directional Passive Remote Antenna
• 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies, ensuring interference-free reception.
• Auto-Lock function, avoiding any accidental change of chosen settings.
• Automatic frequency scan feature to search for available frequencies.
• Best-quality true diversity reception.
• Enhanced AF frequency range.
• Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
• HDX compander, delivering crystal-clear sound.
• Illuminated graphic display.
• Integrated equaliser, sound check mode and guitar tuner.
• Large range of accessories that allow the system to be adapted to specific needs.
• Pilot tone squelch that eliminates RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
• Receiver featuring transmitter battery indication in 4 steps.
• Rugged metal housing for durability.
• User-friendly menu operation with additional control options.
• Wireless synchronisation of transmitters through infrared interface.