Sennheiser EW112 G3-GB Lapel System
- £32 / day
- £96 / week
The Sennheiser EW112 G3-GB lapel system is the perfect accompaniment for any presenter or keynote speaker.
Its discreet, omni-directional microphone clips onto the individual. The audio signal is then transmitted to the receiver via the included bodypack. What’s left is a rich audio signal that will only serve to strengthen your presentation with its clarity.
To make the EW112 G3-GB system even more suited to public speaking, Sennheiser have ensured that the lapel system is extremely lightweight and easy to setup, making sure your performance isn’t hindered by those familiar ‘technical difficulties’.
So if you’re planning a conference, awards show, presentation or lecture series, don’t be confined to the podium with a wired lapel microphone; go wireless and hire the Sennheiser EW112 G3-GB microphone today from Stage Connections.
- Built with quality metal materials
- 42 MHz bandwidth
- Superior frequency bank system with >12 compatible frequencies
- True diversity reception
- Eliminate interference when the transmitter is turned off with the pilot-tone squelch
- Search for available frequencies with the automatic scan feature
- Wirelessly synchronise transmitters with infrared interface
- Avoid accidental changing of settings with auto-lock function
- Achieve crystal clear sound with the HDX compander
- Includes mute, equaliser and soundcheck option
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Easy-to-use operation with on-board buttons and graphic display