Behringer X32 Digital Mixer
- £72 / day
- £216 / week
In 2010 Behringer’s parent company acquired Midas and Klark Teknik. The former company is known for its class-leading consoles, while the latter renowned for the ancillary equipment, like graphic equalisers and compressors. Together, the three companies combined their joint technical expertise and created the X32 digital mixer.
The Behringer X32’s re-imagined functionality, fluid workflow and stellar sonic performance has resulted in a system that surpasses the needs and expectations of sound engineers.
Even if you are not accustomed to digital mixers, you will find this console intuitive and natural to use. The desk combines analog-style and digital mixing with a midi controller.
HIRE BEHRINGER X32 MIXING DESK FOR YOUR EVENT:
The Behringer X32 is the perfect mixing desk for your next live event – whether that’s a music festival, awards ceremony, concert or something else entirely. You’ll be blown away by its high-performance capabilities.
• Behringer designed the X32 digital mixer for both studio and live applications.
• Its “Acoustic Integration” capability allows for total connectivity and control of your speaker and IEM systems.
• The Behringer X32 digital mixer contains 50 onboard FX ‘Plug-Ins’ that have been totally re-imagined from the ground up – essentially rebuilding classic analog gear in the digital domain.
• The console also contains swappable expansion cards, which allows for multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols
• There are 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps
• The console has 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders
• 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
• There are Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses
• The Behringer X32 digital mixer has 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
• The iPad and iPhone apps allow for professional remote operation
• High-resolution 7″ day-viewable Color TFT
• Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ’s and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
• Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
• 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
• Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
• 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
• USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
• Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface
• ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System** plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
• Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
• Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges