Electro-Voice Dx46 (Audio System Processor)
- £32 / day
- £96 / week
Looking for sound system processing/audio crossover equipment? Try the Dx46 from Electro-Voice. Built in a rack-mounted form, this sound system processor is a brilliant way of achieving 3 different frequency band outputs to your amplifiers and gaining true control of your live sound.
The Electro-Voice Dx46 is packed full of useful features, including FIR-Drive loudspeaker optimisation and analogue & AES/EBU inputs. For a more comprehensive list of features from the Dx46, click the ‘features’ tab above.
When hiring the Electro-Voice Dx46 from Stage Connections, we recommend downloading the IRIS-Net for complete control, monitoring and supervision of your live sound.
Electro-Voice Dx46 (Sound System Processor)
- Additional Specifications
- – Compatible with IRIS-Net software
- – Speaker optimization with FIR-Drive technology
- – Analogue & AES/EBU inputs
- – Switchable -6dB pre-A/D converter pad
- – 24-bit AD/DA conversion
- – 48-bit filter algorithms
- – Dynamic range of 115dB
- – Compatible with USB and Ethernet
- – EQ & delay sections
- – Contact closure inputs: 5