Panasonic PT-DX800EK Projector
- £300 / day
- £900 / week
When you need to hire a projector for a large venue, brightness is a huge factor. With image brightness at 8000 lumens, the Panasonic PT-DX800EK projector is your ideal choice:
• In a large auditorium, exhibition or other substantial venue.
• With a large or extreme sized presentation.
• With large audiences.
• In high ambient light conditions.
• Where there is a need for a variety of connectivity.
The PT-DX800EK is a high performance projector that incorporates the RGB booster system, designed to secure high image quality with exceptional levels of colour brightness and reproduction that make each colour stand out vividly. This projector utilises Vivid Colour Control technology in combination with a lamp modulation drive system for a 1-chip DLP projector that delivers bright and brilliant colours.
In bright conditions, typically you would expect the image on the screen not to be as clear – but not so with the PT-DX800EK. It incorporates Panasonic’s System Daylight View 2 which boosts brightness perception by making adjustments to the image gamma curves and sharpness, and implementing colour adjustments for optimal results.
The PT-DX800EK also features a dual lamp system, ensuring that there is no interruption to the image should the lamp burn out midway through the presentation. Coupled with a liquid cooling system design to enhance performance and support quiet running in conditions of up to 45°C, the PT-DX800EK is a great hire choice where reliability is a key factor, in addition to exceptional performance.
The PT-DX800EK has XGA resolution (1024 x 768) and a native aspect ratio of 4:3. The Digital Video Standard is DVI (Digital Visual Interface).
• Supported video modes include: 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 480/60p, 720/60p, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 576/50p, 1080/50p, 1080/60p, 1080/30p, 480/60i, 1080/25p, 576/50i, 1035/60i
• Supported video inputs include: RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video (NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60)