Kramer VP-728 Presentation Switcher
- £96 / day
- £288 / week
Ideal for analogue/digital video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals, the Kramer VP-728 from Stage Connections is a 9 input scaler and switcher. The VP-728 can both up and down scale any kind of video signal you’re working with, including composite, s-Video, component and HDMI. Glitch-free switching can be provided between video source through Kramer’s trademarked fade-thru-black switch technology.
The Kramer VP-728 Presentation Switcher is the ideal accompaniment for wherever your projection system is, be that a conference hall, auditorium, hotel or any other venue.
- State of the art video processing with HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) Processing
- FTB (Fade-Thru-Black) glitch-free switching
- Achieve picture-in-picture or picture-and-picture functionality with K-IIT XL technology
- Horizontal & vertical geometry controls ideal for any off-axis projector placement
- Compatible with HDTV and HDCP compliant
- Video inputs include:
- 4 universal video (composite, s-Video, component) each on 3 RCA connectors
- 2 computer graphics video (15-pin HD)
- 2 HDMI
- 1 USB (for JPG image formats)
– NTSC (3.58/4.43)
– PAL (M/N/60)
- Scaled video outputs include HDMI & 15-pin HD
- HDTV output resolutions include 720p, 1080i & 1080p
- Achieve several different aspect ratios including 4:3, 16:9, anamorphic & letterbox
- Every analogue video input support embedded audio on the 2 HDMI inputs & outputs
- Audio Inputs:
- 4 universal inputs: 4 stereo audio or S/PDIF on 2 RCA connectors
- 2 computer graphics video inputs: 2 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jacks
- Audio outputs include S/PDIF and stereo audio (RCAs).
- Stereo or S/PDIF audio is transcoded to both stereo and S/PDIF audio.
- Embeds & de−embeds HDMI audio.
- Includes master volume control.
- Audio Delay is adjustable from 0 to 340 milli seconds
- The built-in time base corrector allow for unstable video sources to be stabilised
- The built-in ProcAmp allows for the colour, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness to be edited and individual set for each input
- Allows for text to be overlayed
- Blue or black screen selectable video blanking
- 100% to 400% zoom function