Chamsys PC Wing Compact
- £64 / day
- £128 / week
ChamSys have been at the forefront of lighting control innovation since their conception in 2003 and the MagicQ PC Wing Compact offers just that.
Feel in control of your programming with the Wing’s on-board faders, buttons and encoder wheels. Its eight rotary encoders allow for simple control of moving light parameters and its ten playback faders and cue stack control buttons allow for better management of a live show. There are also 2 fully patchable direct DMX outputs present on the back of the console.
Compared to the original PC Wing, the PC Wing Compact has a wealth of improved features. Its 6 extra buttons, e.g. Previous Page, Group and four layout/macro buttons, allow for better light programming control and its compact size allows for better mobility and transport between shows.
The MagicQ PC Wing Compact caters for both PC and Mac users and allows for advanced lighting and video control via simple USB connectivity. The set up requires MagicQ PC software to operate, which can be downloaded from here. Compatible with Windows, Linux or OSX systems, the software is a free download and allows lighting engineers to run shows on up to 64 Universes.
For an easy-to-use yet intuitive lighting desk, hire the ChamSys MagicQ PC Wing Compact today. Stage Connections recommend the ChamSys MagicQ PC Wing Compact for a variety of different applications, including conferences, tours and festivals.
- LED pixel mapping
- Options for tracking and non-tracking
- Library for Fixtures, effects and gels
- Built-in media engine and fixture editor
- Allows for morphing and cloning of Fixtures
- All channels allow individual fade times
- Rainbow colour picker (CMY, RGB, HSI)
- Simple fanning of times & parameters
- Configurable faders – LTP, HTP, size, speed, masters
- Theatre mark cues, split fades & inhibit masters
- Remote control of console
- MIDI and SMPTE option