Stage Connections were employed to supply lighting and stage power distribution equipment for a series of major outdoor festival dates to promote Jägermeister.
Use special effects to WOW your audience or event attendees. The right effects can create a spectacular atmosphere, enhance drama and leave a lasting impression. Read on to learn how we can help you.
- Smoke effects – haze, smoke and dry ice can add an atmosphere to otherwise bland rooms.
- Custom gobos – project your logo (or an image of your choice) at your event. A great way to brand your event. Gobos create an impact, are cost effective and re-usable.
- LED dance floor – a popular way to end any party. Our LED dance floor lights up and changes colour in time with the music.
- Starcloth – no gala dinner or awards show would be the same without a twinkling starcloth backdrop.
- Pyrotechnics – a spectacular addition to any event: cover the room with confetti, shower award winners with sparks or close your event with fireworks.
- Lasers – when used with smoke effects and pyrotechnics, lasers can add a whole new dimension to any event, party or product launch.
- Projection mapping – create a highly visual and colourful impact on a budget by making use of our projection mapping effects for your event or production.
- Confetti cannons – Enhance the celebratory atmosphere at your next event by hiring one of our confetti cannons.
Why choose Stage Connections?
- You’ll get a friendly, professional service
- Special effects tailored to your exact needs
- Creative, innovative thinking
- Only the best equipment
- Vastly experienced engineers and stage crew working at your event (if needed)
- We’re based in Nottingham, East Midlands!
Special effects used by the professionals:
Our special effects equipment are from well-known brands such as La Maitre and Look Solutions.
Look Solutions’ smoke machines are currently used in the London production of Lord of the Rings at the Drury Lane Theatre. They’ve also been used at the OSCARS! Meanwhile, Le Maitre have just provided special effects and pyrotechnics equipment for Bruno Mars’ 2013 UK tour.
Have any questions about our special effects? Want a bespoke rental or event production package? Simply contact us to discuss your requirements. You can either call us on 0115 938 6354 or use the form below to get in touch via email:
Case study #1: Special effects hire
We toured Creamfields, Download, Sonisphere and Splendour working with headline acts including Feeder, The Bluetones, Bowling for Soup and Funeral for a Friend. You can read the case study and view some photos from the events by clicking on the adjacent box.
In addition, we recently provided the sound, lighting and special effects for an annual awards ceremony held by a large airplane part manufacturer here in the UK.
Case study #2: Projection mapping service
Alton Towers is a well-known theme park located in Staffordshire, in the West Midlands. They recently opened a new space-themed shop called Galactica. The company hired our team to set up projection mapping. We beamed cosmic projections throughout the store.
To view the final result and learn more, click the link in the adjacent box.
We set up projection mapping for the new Galactica shop at the Alton Towers theme park in Staffordshire, England.