Stage Connections were employed to supply lighting and stage power distribution equipment for a series of major outdoor festival dates to promote Jägermeister.
Whether you’re staging a one-off concert or you’re planning a grand European tour, we can assist you. We offer two different services:
- Dry hire: use our equipment for your concert or tour. We only stock high-quality equipment used by the professionals. Choose from wireless microphones, in-ear monitors, mixing desks, line arrays systems, rigging, truss, lighting, smoke, haze, lasers and so much more! View our full hire catalog here.
- Full production: our team can design and operate your lighting, sound, video, build staging, sort out your special effects and much more. Click here for more details.
We can do anything from filming your concert/tour to providing LED and projection screens as either an effect backdrop to the stage or for audience relays. We can provide live event coverage and streaming support too (e.g. streaming the concert onto plasma screens around the arena or over the internet).
We can design your lighting and create a thrilling atmosphere that your audience will remember for years to come. We’ll send you a mockup using visualisation software before the show. Alternatively, dry hire our equipment for your concert or for the duration of the tour.
Use our special effects to add a little atmosphere to your gig. We can supply pyrotechnics, smoke effects, lasers and more. (Please note: for safety reasons, not all of our special effects equipment is available for dry hire).
We can supply both indoor and outdoor staging for your concert or tour. Our stages have many rigging options and we can cater for both small and large audiences.
We have a warehouse full of sound equipment, from microphones to in-ear monitors, speakers to mixing desks available for hire. Alternatively, employ our team of sound engineers to set up and operate the equipment for your concert, or for the duration of your tour.
Stage Connections is based in Long Eaton, which is half way between Nottingham and Derby, in the East Midlands. Our central location is ideal because we can offer our services throughout England.
Planning a tour? we’ve accompanied bands on tours across the UK and Europe before and are happy to do so again. Discuss this with our team – email us using the form below.
Why work with us?
- We come highly recommended: check out our testimonials page.
- We’ve worked at some large events: read through our case studies!
- State-of-the-art equipment: we continually invest in new technology and regularly service/upgrade our equipment.
- Friendly team: our team are happy to answer any of your questions and provide advice tailored to your situation. Just give us a call.
Contact us regarding your concert or tour:
To make an enquiry, simply use the form below. Alternatively, call our team on 01159 464194. We can answer any of your questions about our service or the equipment.
We toured around the UK festival scene, providing assistance at Creamfields (Cheshire), Download (Leicestershire) and Splendour (Nottinghamshire).
Read the full case study by clicking the link on the right: